Funding 2018 – 2019:
Funding for schools will be calculated by the number of primary-aged pupils (between the ages of 5 and 11) as at the annual schools census in Spring each year.
All schools with 17 or more primary-aged pupils will receive a lump sum plus a premium of £10 per pupil. Therefore, our school will receive the amount of £19,200 to support our PE provision.
The premium is intended to be spent on the following:
- Staff Continuous Professional Development;
- Curriculum Scheme of Work;
- Additional access to Clubs;
- Services to arrange and hold organised events and competitions;
- Specialist Sports Coaches and PE teachers to work alongside primary teachers when teaching PE; and
Click to upload our PE Spending Plan 2018-2019 (002)
Long Term Plan:
Click to upload our PE sports timetable Nov’18.
Click to upload our PE and Sport premium 2017-2018 (002)